Methodology designer Web
Each project is different, but always ground to use a methodology similar to the following one, I have verified that helps to be advancing step by step of clear form and without surprises.
Of course, there is a possibility of modifying it and to adapt it, is an initial proposal.
PHASE I €“ Home
- Analysis, exchange of information and shipment of the budget
- Acceptance in writing of the services
- Payment of 30% of the budget
PHASE II - graphical Development and interactive Development
- Collection of the graphical material available and the initial contents
- Presentation of design proposals
- Revision and approval of the design
- Installation and completion of the manager of contents
- Assembly HTML of the approved design
- Approved revision and of the behavior of the page
- Payment of 40% of the budget
PHASE III €“ Contained and SEO
- Definition of the strategy SEO
- Overturned and assembly of the contents
- Optimization SEO of the contents
- Approved revision and of the contents of the page
PHASE IV - Closing of the project
- Invoicing and payment of 30% rest of the budget
- Installation in the definitive servant and publication
- Delivery of keys of access to the manager, mail, etc.
04/06/2017 03:41 h
Hello would Alvaro, want to do two asks to you?
I just finish learning design Web and have some restlessness.
1-Al moment for finishing your project, so that half, format is sent in design Web to the client? And if also it is sent all the folders (Css, images, js, etc)?
2-If I for example create a design store Web online, and once finished to the project yet and development Web and this raising in the Internet, also that when is lie down-online one this is constant change (adds images, but supplies, etc). And that is work to add images, all those things of that serious the work. Or perhaps with the development Web, is the client already able to modify his own page?
I wait for your answer
04/01/2018 12:34 h
Hello Daniel, normally a project Web gives himself raising it directly to the final servant, that is to say, that once finished we raised all the files the servant of the client, so that the Web is published. And your second question would be on maintenance of contents, this can make it the own client if the Web has a CMS (manager of contents), but in any case is something that remembers in each project, following the needs, of the abilities of the client, the objectives as far as positioning, etc. a greeting!