Policy of Cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that unloading in its computer when acceding to certain webpages. The cookies allow the webpage, among other things, to store and to recover information on the habits of navigation of a user or their equipment and, following the information that contain and of the form in which it uses his equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What cookies use our Web?
- Shipment of forms
- Code anti-Spam
- To detect the device of the user to send to the navigator a version of the Web according to its width of screen (version for mobiles).
Of third parties
Navigation by our Web implies the installation of the cookies of Facebook and Google Analytics:
- Google Analytics uses its cookies to realise measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users do of our Web and to thus improve our supply of products and services. You can obtain more data here.
- The cookies of Facebook allow to integrate content of the social network in the webpage.
I can sail without using the cookies?
Yes, although the user experience will be worse. You can deactivate the cookies modifying the configuration of options of his navigator.
- If you use Explorer, more information here
- If you use Firefox, more information here
- If you use Safari, more information here
If you use another navigator, we recommended search in its preferences the configuration to you of cookies.